“Clear Your Clutter, Shift Your Life”
As Abraham Hicks says, “Nothing matters than that I feel good.”
If you are not happy within your personal space for any reason, then it is sucking energy from you and pulling you down whether you are actually conscious of it or not. It’s not just about having a tidy home, office, etc. or being able to find that tool, or document, it is about deeply LOVING and honoring yourself, giving yourself the ‘things’ that fulfill you and add to your life.
This talk by professional organizer Kari Wishingrad will examine how taking on organizing one’s physical space is an act of self love. She will address:
- The reasons you may not be up to speed or taking action. Whats holding you back?
- Attendees will be asked to take a minute to gently examine what you are tolerating and ask where in your life are you compromising your self?
- What are you putting up with in your physical space?
- When you use or see an item, does it bring you happiness, satisfaction, sadness or grief?
- We are physical beings living in a physical world, so why compromise?
Kari will also use exercies for participants to discover what the next steps might be to get and/or feel more organized.
Kari on the Web: organizingbykari.com
Kari Wishingrad became a professional organizer in the mid 90’s after several friends would comment on how organized they found her to be and requested she help them with their clutter.
What turned into favors became a profession.
Kari has a natural knack for taking in a space, seeing what can be done to transform it, then relieve it of its extra burdens.
Trained as a Business and Life Coach, Kari’s skills are tuned to listen to clients needs and work with them to address their personal, specific concerns through innovative solutions and actions.